QOTD

"I'm hungry. Do you guys have a sandwich?"
.... Yeah, right next to our fecal testing area. Mustard or mayo???

---

How you know your cat is too fat:
"Your cat weighs 22 pounds. This is way too much."
"Yeah..... he weighs more than my two year old. Daughter."

---

"Why does this cat have a one dollar bill rolled around its collar?"
"Oh, a lady should always have a little money on her." 

---

Do you guys have any tootsie rolls?
.. Uhh the candy or....

---

{tech} How should I describe that mass on the report?
"Tongue based mass, protruding through the rami (?) if the mandibles, 5-6cm long."
Ok, tail based mass, protruding through the mandible-
"If its tail based coming out the jaw, we have a big problem.

---

Client to tech: Wow, you are really young.
Tech: I'm older than the doctor!!

---

"That's what my breeder said you would say."
... Why the F#@$ did you even ask me then??? Go.Away.

Comments

Popular Posts