New Year's Resolutions

In no particular order:

1. Ride my bike more.
2. Work closer to home.
3. Take riding lessons.
4. Take up yoga.
5. Cook and eat healthier.
6. Finish unfinished paintings and projects.
7. Start new projects.
8. Write more.
9. Declutter (house, life etc)
10. Keep in touch with friends and family.
11. Find a new apartment or a house that has lots of south facing windows, and looks out onto green space.
12. Don't get worked up about things I can't control.
13. Be more active in community service and conservation.
14. Enjoy.


Really --- these are the same resolutions I have every day, of every year. Some days I follow through, some I don't. I hope I have more following days this year.

Also I wanted to say a Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and my sister, who share the same birthday, today. 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts