REALLY low blood sugar, Or...

I, sadly, was not at work the day this occurred. I heard about it from the girls at work when I got back.


A woman called and exclaimed that her dog was having a hypoglycemic crisis.


"Her sugars are low, she's cold and she's acting strange and I don't know what to do!"

Receptionist: "Ok, well you need to bring her in right away."

"I don't know what to do, she has low blood sugar!"

Receptionist: "Ma'am, you need to bring your dog here right now!"

"Ok." »click»


Ten minutes later the woman rushes in with the dog over her shoulder. We grab it and rush it to the back.

She was right about one thing: it was cold. And stiff. That's right people, it was in RIGOR!!!!

The doctor noticed that there was a ton of food stuffed in the dog's mouth between its stiff jaws. He went out and said to the owner:


"I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, but your dog has passed."

Here is where it gets really interesting. The woman says:

"No she hasn't! She's diabetic and she just has low blood sugar!"

....

Dr.: "Um, yes she's gone, actually, she must have died at home."

"No, I'm telling you she's not dead! She just has low blood sugar! I'm getting a second opinion!"

She demands to have her dog back, swings it with a thump over her shoulder, and rushes out the door.


You CANNOT make this shit up. Thanks to KL for relaying the story.



All names and identifying details have been changed to protect the idiotic. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. 

Comments

  1. O WOW! The crazy, it's everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aria! What is your website?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments boost my dopamine levels.

Popular Posts